April 15, 2008

It's The End of The World As We Know It... (Panda's Bio)

POSTER: Panda

...and yes all of the title needed capitals... so apparently we are doing bio's first and um I suppose one may also refer to me as Cacique, as per Shan's bio... anyway onward toward ignoring my brother while he bugs the shit out me and steals my sunglasses... damn starbucks...

So, I'm Panda...Hello? I guess as the apparent voice of reason and resident murderer of love, my posts here will be entirely random and put here mostly to annoy everyone else, especially my brother, whom I have been given the task of forcing to post here. Now onto myself, I'm a Psychology major at the supposed University of Neverland and my interests go towards helping people who don't know how to help themselves and eventual domination of the world. I'm manipulative, emotionally and mentally, and I enjoy reading and writing whenever I can. I would really prefer to read a book than watch tv. I have my own personal library of manga and am a fangirl of many things including yaoi. Usually I'm rather calm though I analyze and think entirely too much because I have yet to learn to turn it off.

I also have a quite eclectic taste in most things including music, movies, books, clothes, and fandoms. I enjoy rock including some of my favorite bands such as: the Beatles, Led Zepplin, Rush, Metalica, and AC/DC. I also enjoy some country, classical, swing, jazz, blues, pop, R&B, techno, electronica, motown, and even a few rap songs. The movies I enjoy is far too extensive of a list to put here so I won't but just know that I don't own nearly the amount of movies I wish I did. I enjoy many different books though most of them tend to be fantasy and I prefer manga to anime even though there are a few anime I really like. I wear clothes and I was a recovering Tranformers fan until they made the new movie which pulled me back down into the hell of Cybertronian design which I was previously inching my way out of. I will probably get bored sometimes and post random things about Transformers which most likely interests nobody but me. I was a 90's child and all things that happened in the 90's are applicable to the reasoning of why I am so screwed up and good luck to all other 90's children out there.

I'm not really a gamer but i do enjoy video games and I usually end up watching others play more than I play though recently all we've been doing is playing Rock Band. Um.... I really don't exactly have a name for my version of religious beliefs and it's not really definite enough for me to explain to someone else except that I deeply believe in spiritually and I think everyone needs something or someone to believe in. And we all need people to love and people to love us no matter who we are. I don't really have an interest in politics and I don't really follow the news because it's so depressing and if it's really important usually I'll hear about it somewhere and if it interests me I'll look into it and find out more.

Shan is my best friend and is really one of the only people that can pull me out of my shell and break down the mask I wear for the rest of the world. I'm not really sure what I would do without her and she is one of the people that have really kept me grounded in this life. Somtimes, I hate how apathetic she can be but sometimes it helps me to realize I'm being too emotional. And I can't think of anything else to write so I guess this is me. Oh yeah, I love mac n' cheese, it's the best food in the world and nothing gets better than creme soda.

So um.... until later, Ja!

No comments: