April 14, 2008

Bio-Shan

POSTER: Shan

Hi, I'm Shan, and I'm a karaoke addict. I'm a Fine arts major, with a focus in graphic design and a minor in business management at the University of Neverland. My passion is art, has been for as long as I can recall, I learned to draw before I could walk. I'm learning to play electric guitar and I'm decent at singing. I love to dance and want to learn to swing dance. I work at a hell-hole of a supermarket that for fear of violating some law shall be referred to as Shit's Food and Drug....or "Shit's" for short.

Cacique is my bff, end of story. She is my better judgment, and oh how I do hate her voice of reason. Seriously though, I love her, couldn't make it through the week without her help. I'm in love with classic horror films, Namely Nosferatu. I love Johnny Depp, especially in Sleepy Hallow and Sweeny Todd. I'm addicted to cartoons like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Duck Tales, Sponge Bob Square Pants, Tiny Toons, Tail Spin, Inuyasha, Trigun, Full Metal Alchemist, and D.N. Angel....yea, that's right, I went there. All time fav band is Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, if you don't know who they are, look them up on myspace, seriously, it will enrich your life. I also love pretty much any kind of swing, blues or jazz, I grew up listening to KISS and AC/DC along with White Snake and the Beetles, I know all the words to every beach boy song, I'm an usher fangirl, and if it was written by Santana I'm happy, and then who could forget about Daddy DJ and Crystal Method. I love anything written by Shakespear or Edgar Allen Poe, and I'm addicted to Robert Asprin books. Other than that, I'll read almost any poetry, except I hate Miya Angelou, I loathe that stuff.....ugh, I'll tell you why the caged bird sings, because someone needs to out a gun to it's head. Sorry, that was probably offensive, oh well, thats why there's mature content on here. :D

My fav games is a pretty extensive list, but I'll try to put down most of it. First of all, my fav gaming platform is the Nintendo game cube, and then I love the PS3! I am addicted to Zelda games. My fav was The Legend of Zelda and the Ocriana of Time, followed by Twilight Princess because it kicked ass, and Windwaker for it's utter cute-ness. I love old school gauntlet, though the one for the PS2 rocks as well. I love Grand Terismo A-Spec, and I'm getting GT5-Prelude this tuesday, yea, I pre-ordered, and it'll be worth it. Heavenly sword was sweet, it was like God of War with better graphics and a half naked chick. BTW, God of war was an all time fav, classic. Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are both still awesome and I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts X. Assassins Creed was the best game for the PS3, seriously! Then I loved Black, that was just cool....I mean, explosions and murder with no plot, what more could you ask for? And who could forget to mention the best game ever, pong? Pong kicked ass.

Anyway, I am the founder of my own cult, The Church of Chaos, and it rocks. If ya wanna join, just send me your soul. But seriously, I'm what most people would call "Wiccan", but they would be wrong in doing so because I'm NOT. I'm Druid. There is a difference. Druids worship the earth and the natural balance of things, Wiccans do magic. Yes, I'm about to educate you on a very old religion that you most likely don't know much about. Druidism originated in Scotland and Ireland. Yes, it's member worship deities, we also worship the planet though. The most important thing in my spirituality is balance and karma. Yes, I use the hindu word Karma, that's because modern Druidism is not based souly in Celtic traditions, plus, I like the word. I believe in reincarnation and Avalon. In case you've only read King Arther and don't know, Avalon is the mythological island where faye reside and spirits who are waiting to be reborn reside. I observe equinoxes and solstices as my holy days. My patron goddess is Artemis, the Virgin Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt, guardian of the forest, and patron to young girls.

And this is pretty much me in a nut shell. There is more to me, but way to much to get into detail about for right now. Sorry guys, this is just what you'll have for starters.

No comments: