April 15, 2008

Graphic resource - icon dump number one!

POSTER: Cheeze

Well I guess Panda gets credit for our first post with content, but here I am with MORE! Hooray.
These icons weren't made by me or anyone else in the Scoobie Mafia. Most of them came off of image searches on Google, Photobucket, etc.

Today I'll post 10 MUSIC-related icons.


The words are lyrics from a Breaking Benjamin song.
"You take the breath right out of me..."


I often burst out with random dance moves.
... no really, but mostly I look like a demented penguin ^^;


The words are lyrics from a song by Brand New.
"Every line is about who I don't want to write about anymore."


Pardon me while I burst into song.


Okay, this isn't really the proper dimensions to be an icon, but it's still pretty awesome.


A famous line from the musical Grease.
"Tell me about it, stud."


Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words I can't say.
(Not sure if these are lyrics or not....)


The words are lyrics from a song by Staind.
"I've got some imperfections, but how can you collect them all and throw them in my face?"


The words are a lyrics from a song by Eminem.
"Just lose it" AH AH AH AH AH!


And here's one made by me, not that that matters or anything because I don't expect to be given any sort of credit. :] The words are from a song by Nelly Furtado and Timbaland.
"You could mean everything to me."

Well, that's all for today.
Want moar liek this? Leave a comment and let me know. :]
Also, leave a comment with more suggestions for what you'd like to see.

No comments: