May 21, 2008

Got Milk?

POSTER: Shan

OMG! Schools out and I have free time! What the hell is free time?!?!?! In two days of not having classes I managed to finish unpacking everything in my livingroom and kitchen and get the whole house clean as a whistle. I even watch "The Magdeline Sisters" for the first time, that movie was more disturbing to me than Clock Work Orange. I've even went and got picks and a spare set of strings for my guitar and practiced for like, 2 hours straight yesterday. I think I'm running out of things to do, and all this is even with work....man, how am I gonna survive the summer? I'm already resorting to doing stairs and suicides((for those who don't know, they're exercises))

Ah well, at least I'm killing my time being productive instead of wasting it all playing video games*cough* nyurp *cough* lol, nah, I tease...and only cause he'll never read this anyhow.

No comments: